Life advisor and relationship expert Suzannah Galland uses her extraordinary intuition to help clients with everything from office politics to difficult dating decisions — Goop
Finding real love
Whether you’ve been married before, are married now, or have yet to find a committed relationship, using gut checks to understand your intention applies to virtually any situation. When it comes to the realm of dating and online dating, where many women are perceived as vulnerable, it’s invaluable. If you want real love, you must learn to identify when the motivation is pure, or seductive. I will help you to understand your intent, which will never lead you astray—no matter how compelling your date is.
Working out your issues
My ultimate goal is to give you enough knowledge about yourself that you can handle – by yourself – virtually anything life throws at you.
Instant, real-time solutions to what troubles you most
You with yourself
- Achieve personal goals
- Communicate more effectively
- Boost self-confidence and motivation
- Realize your strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome Grief
You in love relationships
- Know yourself and who you’re with
- Get the upper hand in online dating
- Engage in authentic heart-to-heart connections
- Mend a broken heart
- Know whether this person is right for you
You and your career
- Know your partners and your adversaries
- Improve negotiation skills
- Develop short-term tactics and long-term strategies
- Resolve work and employee conflicts
- Address vital career moves
In one 60 minute session, I will open your heart to a world of possibilities.
Call for a 30-minute session for a quick insight before you make that important decision for an online date, and job interview.
We can meet via Skype, FaceTime or over the phone. Call me now at (646) 883-9396, email email@example.com, or click on the link below.
Strict client confidentiality is maintained for all services. Ongoing standard consultations are available for 30- and 60-minute sessions. Sessions via telephone, FaceTime, or Skype are available.