SUZANNAH GALLAND is the go-to relationship expert, who pushes
the envelope beyond all traditional boundaries
If you’re looking for guidance on navigating an audition room, interview, the world of dating, or just wondering why you haven’t had sex in a year, Suzannah’s ground-breaking insights can guide you in the right direction.
How to know when you’ve met ‘the one’
Whether you’ve been married before, or have yet to find a committed relationship, using gut checks to understand your intention applies to virtually any situation. When it comes to the realm of dating and online dating, where many women are perceived as vulnerable, it’s invaluable. If you want real love, you must learn to identify when the motivation is pure, or seductive. I will help you to understand your intent, which will never lead you astray — no matter how compelling your date is.
You with yourself
- Achieve personal goals
- Communicate more effectively
- Boost self-confidence and motivation
- Realize your strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome Grief
Knowing when to fall in and out of love
- Know yourself and who you’re with
- Get the upper hand in online dating
- Engage in authentic heart-to-heart connections
- Mend a broken heart
- Know whether this person is right for you
You and your career
- Know your partners and your adversaries
- Improve negotiation skills
- Develop short-term tactics and long-term strategies
- Resolve work and employee conflicts
- Address vital career moves
You now have an opportunity to have a personal one-on-one session with Suzannah, who will help you find the insights to get out of your own way and move towards the right man, a great job and the real you.
I am delighted to offer you a 30 or 60-minute session
We can meet via Skype, FaceTime or over the phone. Call me now at (646) 883-9396, email email@example.com, or click on the link below to book online.
Strict client confidentiality is maintained for all services. Ongoing standard consultations are available for 30- and 60-minute sessions. Sessions via telephone, FaceTime, or Skype are available.