Start your year with ONE BOLD MOVE. And what better than to ask the question:
What is the one bold move I can take to move forward in a positive direction?
Identify the one thing that’s been holding you back
Take a breath
and LET IT GO
Whether it’s a career problem or a call to someone you’ve needed to say something to, or a commitment to someone you love or you’re looking for that new job. Whatever it is, confront it with ONE BOLD MOVE.
These five steps will help you with the process:
- Write out a list of things that are holding you back and pick the one that stands out
- Ask yourself how much stress consumes you when you think about it?
- Write out what it is you need to release or let go of
- If it’s too difficult to face alone, find someone you trust who can help you walk through this
- Say to yourself – “I want to let go of _ so that I can _”
E.g. “I WANT TO LET GO OF the fear of being humiliated by my boss, SO THAT I CAN excel in my job.”
Stay tuned for more to come to make 2015 your best year ever!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
Photograph by http://theperiledsea.ning.com